Exclusive Intreview with AXEL SIMS



Axel Sims

Axel Sims is our guest of the week. Axel is the very known young playboy and public figure. On this intreview we will talk with him about all rumours and facts about him...




Axel, welcome to our brazilian blog «Sims Objetos». Thanks for accept our challege. We will be direct. So, let's gonna start with a very asked question - Have you ever cheat Tenzy [your current girlfriend]?

Oh that's a very stupid question, I am sorry but honestly I never thought about cheat Tenzy, because she is probably the most compreensive girl that I ever met.


A lot of people say that you are still a mayor playboy and you are always cheating your girlfriends, is that true?

No, I mean I love parties and that kind of stuff, I still love that life, but I can do it with Tenzy, she is very similiar to me in the personality, we both love parties. About be a mayor playboy, that's not real, I already was but now I'm faithful to Tenzy.



What you hate most about paparazzi? They are bad or good to your relationship with Tenzy?

They aren't good or bad, they are just boring, sometimes I am with Tenzy and we both look at the camera and we make a signal as 'Peace' or something (laugh) cause we already know that they don't leave us, so, we keep our lifes as if they weren't there.


Do you love Tenzy or is just one more romance?

This is the romance of my life, maybe the most serious, this isn't just a flirt but a real romance.


Do you think in a future with Tenzy? Babies and a life together, maybe marry her?

Oh that's a difficault question but I already thought in a life with Tenzy. I already have sons, but they will always be a part of my family, anyway, I think I still can have more one or two babies (laugh). The wedding is a very serious thing but if we feel readdy for that, why not?

What are you planning for your future?

I'm planning a life where I don't have to delete the two most important things in my life: Family and Career. I want a project whose I can have some break-times for be with my girl and my family.


Your girlfriend is out at this moment, are you missing her or you can live well without her?

Actually, I thought It would be easy without her, but is hard, I really miss her...

Had you ever cried for a girl?

Ahaha, of course yet. I already cried a lot for some girls and not just in a teen and kid, I still cry.


You already have sons of another relationships. How is that with your current relationship?

She [Tenzy] is very compreensive and she knows that I love my kids, and she is a good mother-in-law (laugh), she is amazigne. Our relationship is the same with or without babies. 



Do you prefer to be in Brooklin Heighs with all your family and friends or in Los Aniegos with Tenzy?

Is different, I love my family but honestly, I prefer Los Aniegos cause when I am with Tenzy I can forget all problems, If I could I'd love to go with my babies to Los Aniegos, but they have their mothers and I can't let them without moms. I think I can have both moments in different places. 


What is better when you are in Los Aniegos? 

Of course is be with Tenzy. I'm a little mad with some people cause my doll [Tenzy] is out for two weeks and a lot of people are creating confusions and when shes back she will have a lot pressure but I'm gonna be here for help her to ignore it. The better of Los Aniegos are the beaches and Tenzy.


How can you stay in a relationship with a lot of paparazzi around you?

Honestly is hard. I want some time alone with some girl and they don't let us alone, even for a minute... But I love Tenzy cause with her I just ignore them.


What about Urbanna? Is she your bestfriend or something else more?

Just best friend. I met Urbanna in a model casting... since that day that we are friends, but we already date and we have a baby in common, but we don't love each other anymore. I just love Tenzy in that way.



And Luvia Peterson? She is hot and Tenzy's best friend [one of them], have you something with her?

Not at all, I never had. I just was with her in a night but we had nothing, even a kissed, we had nothing...




What you want to say to your followers?

Thanks for everything. For all words of support. All friendship that apear to me. Thank you guys.


Thanks for give us this little intreview. 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Download The Sims 3 Estações (Seasons) Edição Limitada + Serial & Mini Imagem

Download: The Sims 3 Ilha Paradisíaca + Torrent, Serial & Crack